- Grab an empty and rinsed milk carton, and cut off the top of the milk carton
- Fill up 3/4 of your milk carton with soil/ potting medium
- we’re not experts on the kind of soil you should use, but if you go to any nursery we’re sure that the staff there will be more than happy to advice you on the kind of soil!
- above is bio-organic potting soil from Far East Flora, which is recommended by one of our friends! We think that most potting mediums should work fine, although you should mix your soil with compost for your plants to grow better
3. Make shallow holes/ trenches and then place your seeds in them
4. Pour a thin layer of soil over the seeds and water them!
5. For the different veggies/ herbs there’ll be different requirements, so hop on to the other pages for more detailed instructions for the other plants!